YUMIN'S COMMENTS : GOD I MISS DUNEARN BOWLING.
urm ya. read between the lines, LOR.
-
Now, yumin shall try amusing her readers with her pictures. They're super super outdated, la.

Few weeks back, TOHJIAMIN came over to my place and we had a RISKY FUN CRAZY cooking session LOL.
And she influenced me with her obsession with sexyback.
And a few days later i was obsessed with that song, as well. :D

What ugly handwriting, EH? :D
But okay those are lovely words. HAHAHAHAHA.

The lovliest daughter one could ever ask for :)
Sorry i know you don't give a hoot but this is a tribute to my 10+++years tweety.
IT'S NOT FUGLY, VIVIEN.

I came home one day to THIS. ^
And i freaked out.
HAHAHAHA sorry i dont understand why as well. I just came home late one night and saw this and i went like WTF and just hurriedly open my door and let myself it.
URMMMMMMM nope i don't live on the 18th floor, tho. And nope no one i know is named KIANG.
Yea so why was i freaked out?
{why was it even there in the first place.}
I ALSO DUNNO LEHXZZZZS.
SHiiTsssssss.

Here's the F-gang leader : VIVIEN CHEONG HUEY MIN.

and the F-gang... member : KEVIN BAN PEI RONG.
We were at changi airport doing our survey and GOD WE WERE SO BUSHED AFTER THAT.

The other day... met ant (for a lil while) and the two jasmins at queensway for shopping and we went to ikea and they brushed their teeth with this.. BIGGGG TOOTHBRUSH.

RPM ONG WANLING JASMIN (:

TOHJIAMIN said masi (original name's MAXI) would be afraid of this thing COS her crazy horny DOG is afraid of a CAT.
I mean, what a loser right?
Just like its owner =X

In that uniform. HAHA.
ONE TWO THREE NEHX.
I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS AND PIECES.
-
Oh and the other day ahma plaited my hair for me HAHA ive got a picture but no way no way no way am i gonna show you that :)
Family day was greattttttttttttttt.
Got to swim after eons of not swimming.
-
THERE.
A more normal YUMIN-kinda post (:
-
Ending with some private thoughts that ARE SELF-EXPLAINARY (sp?)
I hate knowing new people.
YOU GUYS ARE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH. (:
AHYA. mushy hor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home